About Resident and the Role
Resident Property Software Ltd is looking for a Customer Technical Support Advisor required for a busy, award-winning and dynamic company. Launched in 2014, we are a cloud-based, block management portal designed to simplify and modernise the property management process for both managing agents and those who choose to self-manage.
Our mission is to be the industry-leading, cloud-based, property management platform. Driven by the belief that we can make property management better for everyone by sharing knowledge, striving for transparency of information and encouraging compliance, and by the desire to set the highest professional standards.
This is a great opportunity for an organised, independent thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to support clients with their technical issues. We offer good career progression, training and the opportunity to constantly learn information and new skills. You will be the first point of contact for all clients regarding technical issues i.e. user errors / bugs, this is an extremely varied role focused on communication, product understanding/ knowledge (training will be given) and research.
- In-depth knowledge of products (training given).
- Maintain the support system – answer all support quires by phone or email. We currently operate using Freshdesk system.
- Help with maintaining a knowledge-base of tickets and solutions, to effectively re-use material.
- Maintain a FAQ or other client-facing material, with the focus to reduce support and add value to clients. Update user manual.
- Produce feedback of new features and bugs to address issues internally.
- Other ad hoc duties – research, admin etc.
- Self-starter – a desire to want to be the best and make moves to learn how.
- Resourceful – able learn-on-the-job and independently.
- Personable – engage effectively with clients. We’re client-centric!
- Positive – bring to life our products to clients. Be a brand ambassador.
- Ambition – to utilise our tools to make the best for us and our clients.
- Sense of Humour – we wanted to put this at the top, but chickened out.
- This is a Home-Based role. Trust is everything and self-motivation is key to success.
- The position is for a five-day week. Your hours would be 9.00 – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, however, due to the nature of the business, you may be expected to work outside these hours when the necessity arises.
- The annual holiday entitlement is 20 days plus bank holidays in a
complete year – 1 st January – 31 st December. The holiday entitlement will increase by 1 day for every two complete years worked up to a maximum of 30 days.
- You will be reporting directly to the Technical Support Specialist.
- Benefits: Company pension, full tech set-up, flexible working.