The Block Management Supplier Directory
Think Block Management. Think Resident.
Join our block management portal, the go-to tool for managing agents looking for approved contractors and professionals.
A few of our suppliers...
Just a small sample of the professional services and contractors that are listed with Resident®
KDL Law is a specialist law firm providing an expert and comprehensive legal advice and assistance service the Landlords, Management Companies and professional Managing Agents dealing with all matters that they may come across in the day to day management of a development of residential units.
We assist on matters such as but not limited to the following :
- The recovery of unpaid Service Charges and Rent;
- The recovery of unpaid Estate Rent Charges;
- Advice relating to disputes arising in relation to:
- Payment of the above charges;
- Management obligations;
- Major works processes and costs;
- Unlawful letting including AirB&B type short term lettings;
- Unlawful alterations;
- Assignment or subletting formality compliance;
- Parking disputes;
- Understanding the extent of the obligations of the Landlord/Management Company and the property owner under a property lease or transfer.
In addition to our services we provide a free Legal Update service providing regular (usually weekly) legal update on current case decisions or general practical guidance for our Landlord, Management Company and professional Managing Agent client base. Please contact us if you would like to subscribe to the free Legal Update service.
We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01435 897297. Alternatively, please view our website at www.kdllaw.com
Bolt Burdon’s team of specialist Leasehold Reform lawyers and staff provide a commercial insight into each transaction. We offer a unique and bespoke service to both freeholder and leaseholder clients on a fixed fee basis, agreed in advance.
Our expertise includes:
- Enfranchisement and Lease Extensions of flats and houses
- Right to Manage
- Right to First Refusal
- Service Charges
- Lease review and interpretation
- Applications to the Tribunal
- Appointment of a Manager
- Acquisition Orders
Bolt Burdon is a full service law firm based in Islington, London delivering something special to the legal market. This is added value to our clients due to the skills of our professional, practical and proud lawyers highly experienced in their practice areas.
Accounting for service charges and service charge audit is a complex area that requires technical specialisms and an understanding of the property sector. Transparency and accountability underpins our work.
Our specialist team delivers value-added service charge certifications and audits to a wide range of residential, commercial and mixed developments. These range from 8 unit properties to mixed developments containing over 700 units. We work closely with managing agents and leaseholders alike, delivering an efficient, timely and cost effective service.
We have a seat on the ICAEW service charge accounts steering committee, ensuring we are at the forefront of changes in recommended practice. We have also acted as expert witness at LVT tribunals, highlighting the expertise we have in house.
Our services include:
- Preparation of service charge accounts
- Service charge certification and audit
- Completing handover reviews on change of managing agents
- AGM attendance and meetings with landlords and agents
- Preparation of statutory accounts for RTM’s
- Corporation and trust tax advice and returns
- Tax planning for non-service charge income
- Annual compliance reports for RICs, ARMA and ARLA
- Advice and assistance during the acquisition of freehold properties
Safety management is a key part of a block managers responsibilities; unfortunately it can also be a confusing and seemingly complex minefield of liabilities and, without the right guidance, there can be many pitfalls. 4site provide sensible risk management solutions to managers of Residential Property. Whether you look after block or manage a portfolio of properties, 4site will provide bespoke advice and guidance that is both informative and easy to understand.
4site Consulting’s core service includes;
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments (often combined with the General RA)
- Asbestos Management and R&D surveys
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Bespoke Safety Training for Property Managers & Site Staff
- Policy Implementation
- Contractor Safety Management
Communication is key to good service, and it is 4site’s widely acclaimed award winning service that has impressed, supported and assisted our clients for many years: Experience this for yourself and get in touch today for a chat about risk management at your block.
Fowler Penfold Insurance is the corporate division of the A-One Insurance Group. We have been established since 1993 staying true to our core beliefs that the client is king. This has propelled us into the top 50 independently owned commercial brokers in the country. We have grown over the years, part by acquisition of other similarly minded brokers, but mainly due to consistent organic growth.
However the true value of our brokerage is delivered when the unexpected claim occurs, not only do you receive help and advice from your dedicated account handler, but we have a specialist ‘in house’ claims team here to ‘hold your hand’ at each and every step of your loss.
No call centres, just a refreshing change and chance to deal with real people who can understand your needs.
We offer a broad range of products which include but are not limited to:
- Buildings and Terrorism Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Engineering Inspection and Breakdown
- Cyber Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Professional Indemnity
Our website www.aoig.co.uk will provide a more extensive list of the services we offer.
Your personal contacts Julie and Lorraine will be more than happy to assist with any requirements you may have and can be contacted on 0333 222 1165, or by email email@example.com.
Download an application form.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the Resident team.