We plan to release a set of amazing features to Resident that will make your day-to-day tasks even easier!
We anticipate 3 release stages throughout the year.
- Global Search – search field available on every page which allows searching through the system for people, units, invoices etc.
- Works Orders upgrade – Major changes: S20 getting a third stage, all S20 to be personalised per leaseholder, threshold for S20 to be automatically recognised, reminders for each step to have a customisable number of days. Also some smaller changes if possible such as Additional threshold for total of the works order.
- Improvements to loading screen – increase speed.
- Two factor authentication when logging in from new device.
Revision of Trial balance – we’re gathering all your feedback and are looking to implement the most popular suggestions. We also want to unify it with other reports so it might also involve minor changes to existing reports.
Prepayments and Accruals – adding these functionalities to Resident
Closing Financial Period – option to lock from editing all items prior to specific date
ADDITIONAL PROJECTS FOR 2021
These will be delivered in case of early completion of any stages above
Making it more flexible to use. Single bespoke letters generator.
Two way messaging or integration with external mailing services – the idea is integration with Google & Outlook. This means users will be able to use the function within Microsoft and Gmail.
We are still researching the following ideas to become part of the 2022 development plan.
- Property manager page – where property managers have an overview of all their blocks
- Adding Financial Administrator to a block – another user will be assigned to the block and then linked to the certain reminders
- Approval process upgrades – those will involve but might not be limited to: preview of notes and attachments before approval, adding notes on approval and notification to financial administrator
- Automatic fee invoices to be generated on some of the arrears steps and included in the balance and letter
- Global bulk download of invoices into one PDF
- Autogenerated downloads of invoices to post after bulk sent (manual or auto)
- Offline app with the same file structure as Resident. It would make saving files to the system easy and efficient. Similar to how you might save to a Dropbox directory.
- In system notifications based on roles. These will also have the option to show on leaseholder/director portal.
- Re-designing dashboards: Global and Block Dashboards. The aim is to have better shortcuts, more user relevant info and to improve its speed.
- Sending text messages to leaseholders
- Leaseholder/Supplier App