Abi Hendry RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST 07955565310 / 01892 519440 email@example.com
HEAD OF MARKETING
We are seeking an experienced and creative Head of Marketing who can lead the marketing function across our established and expanding group, within the Property Technology industry.
The Head of Marketing will be a strategic marketer at heart, well versed in digital marketing tactics and analytics, a ‘game changer’ to help scale both businesses within the group nationally and internationally. Driven, enthusiastic with fresh ideas and good knowledge of social media marketing, as well as traditional marketing campaigns.
You will consult, create, launch and manage campaigns through the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and events. Content creation and promotion will play a key part in positioning the group as well as generating leads. It will be your responsibility to work with different teams to really drive the company forward, this is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing team and make a huge contribution to the growth of the business!
- Plan, design and deliver marketing strategies ensuring agreed activities are delivered to time and budget and achieve target KPIs and objectives.
- Assess, review and recommend ideas which take account of market developments in the specialist niche market to improve efficiency, quality and impact of marketing activities.
- Project managing communication plans across every department to increase lead generation, retention rates and improve customer experience.
- Identify all opportunities and ensure relevant leads are managed, tracking outcomes to measure success.
- Identifying trends to develop and execute long-term strategic goals that support growth.
- Manage all external supplier relationships relating to any marketing or campaign activity.
- Promoting, maintaining and developing our culture and brand image.
- Building and leading a team of passionate and driven marketeers.Ideal candidate:Proven experience of working in a fast-paced marketing environment. You will have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing management, be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in practical delivery and proven experience of building and delivering on marketing strategies that support the overall business objectives.You will have a record of exceeding ambitious lead generation targets and be confident reporting on results at Board level.
You will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of digital marketing techniques as well as how data and analytics can be used to improve marketing outcomes. You’ll have experience building and optimising PPC campaigns and be comfortable optimising webpages for SEO.
You must be able to create killer content that drives our market to act, you won’t be afraid to shake things up when required.
- A proven track record of success in marketing strategy ideation and execution.
- Ability to lead a team with creative, commercial and technical aptitudes and collaborate on allprojects.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques including digital platforms.
- Happy interpreting or analysing sales data/web analytics.
- CRM Marketing automation and expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Create B2B lead generation programs with ease.
- A flair for events – planning, organising and implementing successfully.
- Be commercial – it’s all about the numbers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite and IT comfortable.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Good sense of humour.
- Technology and/ or property marketing experience desired but not essential.What we offer:
- Competitive base salary (+ incentives).
- Possible share option.
- Opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the founders.
- Company pension scheme.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Gym pass if required.
- Friday drinks!To apply, please send your CV to Abi Hendry, Recruitment Specialist at Lioness Consultants:firstname.lastname@example.org 07955565310 / 01892 519440