What’s new for 2023?
We are pleased to present the milestones of our development plan scheduled for 2023. This is the framework for all major changes to be introduced by the end of the year in 3 stages.
This Development plan only includes highlights from our wishlist. It paints our strategy for this year. Other smaller updates might also take place in 2023, so please keep an eye on our Release Notes.
Here's the plan
- Virtual Block Account for Clients using one global bank account
- Two-way Messaging – you will be able to link emails from your domain to Resident and send messages through them
- Phone system integration (intro)
- Reconciliation Report
- 2FA for agents (intro)
- Compliance updates – new style reminders, better ways to monitor crucial Tasks, improvements to Ticketing
- Prepayments and Accruals
Please be mindful that any of these plans may be finalised sooner than mentioned, and please treat all estimates above as the worst case scenario 🙂
Here is a list of smaller projects which we might commit to:
- Works Order improvements – attaching files, extra reminders, workflows
- Changes to standing order options