We are a busy, award winning and dynamic property software business aiming to simplify and modernise the property management process for managing agents.
Our mission is to be the industry leading, cloud based, property management platform. Driven by the belief that we can make property management better for everyone by sharing knowledge, striving for transparency of information and encouraging compliance, and by the desire to set the highest professional standards.
This is a great opportunity for an organised, independent thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to support clients with their technical issues. Resident offers good career progression, training and the opportunity to constantly learn information and new skills as well as travel to meet our lovely clients.
You will be the first point of contact for all clients regarding technical issues i.e. user errors / bugs, this is an extremely varied role focussed on communication, product understanding/ knowledge (training will be given) and research.
• In-depth knowledge of products (training given).
• Maintain the support system – answer all support queries by phones or email / ticketing. We currently operate using the Freshdesk ticketing system.
• Help with maintaining our user knowledge-base, glossary and training videos.
• Maintain a FAQ or other client facing material, with the focus to reduce support and add-value to clients.
• Produce feedback of new features and bugs to address.
• Other ad hoc duties – research, admin etc.
– Progress to onsite & in-house training & workshops with Clients
• Self-starter (will and capacity to learn new things and think ambitiously).
• Resourceful (able to learn-on-the-job and independently).
• Personable (engage effectively with clients).
• Positive (bring to light the best products to clients).
• Ambition to learn more about support processes and tools.
• Sense of humour essential.
– Driving licence required
- The position is for a five-day week. Your office hours would be 9.00 – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, however due to the nature of the business you may be expected to work outside these hours when the necessity arises.
- The annual holiday entitlement is 20 days plus bank holidays in a complete year – 1st January – 31st December. The holiday entitlement will increase by 1 day for every two complete years worked up to a maximum of 30 days.
- You will be reporting directly to Head of Customer Service and Support
Benefits: Company pension, opportunity to travel, good office environment – beers with the boss on a Friday, working from home or indeed anywhere once trust & product knowledge is gained.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org