The following features/updates have been included in the most recent system update:
There is a new global search available in the top right corner of Resident:
You can now search more quickly for the following 14 entities at once:
- Name of: Unit, Block, Estate, Person, Supplier, Freeholder, Client, Company, RTM
- Address: Unit, Block, Person, Supplier, Freeholder, Client
- Email: Person, Supplier, Freeholder, Client
- Phone Numbers: Person, Supplier, Freeholder Client
- ID: Block, Unit, Supplier ID, Leaseholder Invoice Number, Supplier Invoice Number, Works Order
- File Name
- Task Title
It will show the top 10 results for every item type so in total up to 140 results. If it finds a unique match it will go straight to it.
AUTOMATIC GROUND RENTS
Instead of setting up automatic Ground Rents for each Leaseholder, you can import them across multiple Blocks using a new Agency Import called Ground Rent. You can also import data over old records to amend them. This can be found in Settings/Agency Imports.
BLOCK NAME ON THE BANK ACCOUNT
Whenever you are selecting a bank account you will see a Block (and Estate if applicable) next to it. This will mainly improve Global Reports such as Client Statement, Client Balance and Supplier Statement Report.